Dr. Gregory focuses her expertise on trauma, sexual abuse, family counseling, relationships problems, eating disorders, codependence, anxiety, depression. She has been renown for her interactive, client-centered approach.. This therapeutic approach is designed to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She offers integrated, complementary methods and techniques providing a highly personalized approach tailored to each client.
With compassion and understanding, Dr. Gregory works with each client to help build strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to achieving. The goal is learn to engage your world with clarity and purpose. Another goal is to provide treatment and counseling to begin the healing process and build a better life.
If you are being distracted by symptoms such as these, Dr. Gregory can help:
- …Disturbing memories or nightmares
- …Difficulty feeling safe
- …Feelings of depression or numbness
- …Problems with alcohol or other drugs
- …Feeling isolated
- …Problems with anger or irritability
- …Problems with sleep
- …Physical health problems
Do you feel “stuck” in some area of your life? Are your relationships with partners, family members or others causing you pain, confusion, or distress?
Are you suffering from loss, loneliness, or grief?
Would you like to resolve feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt?
Are unresolved issues from childhood interfering with your ability to move forward in your life?
Do you want to learn to establish healthy boundaries?
Dr. Gregory can help you address:
- …overcoming depression, anxiety, stress
- …developing healthy relationships
- …creating intimacy and trust
- …establishing self-esteem and healthy boundaries
- …healing grief, loss, loneliness
- …dissolving career conflicts, money difficulties, and power struggles
- …resolving childhood wounds related to alcoholism, incest, other traumas
- …learning effective communication and anger release skills
- …expressing emotion
- …alleviating addictions and compulsive behaviors
- …exploring purpose, meaning, and spiritual growth
- …clarifying commitments
- …freeing creativity, spontaneity and joy
The commitment is to provide you with quality counseling and therapy.